All you need is LOVE...and a DOG.

All you need is LOVE...and a DOG.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baroque Mirror makeover

Over the past few months I've noticed a lot of really cool mirror's online with bright pops of color. I've wanted one for a while now and I finally found one for a good price at a local estate sale for $4.00. It was a tacky gold color but that can easily be fixed.


I didn't have a specific color in mind because I like all color, and anyone who's been to my house can tell you it's pretty colorful. Alex and I went paint shopping and decided to pick up some Turquoise spray paint.



I didn't take a ton of pictures during the makeover process being that I am new to this blog thing. I promise to do better, but I am super happy with the end result. The mirror was glued into the frame and had to be removed carefully and then re-glued with a heavy duty epoxy.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love everything about this. Good job on the blog, Kacy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your blog inspired me!

      Delete