All you need is LOVE...and a DOG.

All you need is LOVE...and a DOG.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas


Hi everyone... It's Christmas Eve and I have a few more things to do before santa comes. I finally finished all my christmas shopping, but I've still got some desserts to make for our Christmas dinner. I just wanted to share a few photos of what Christmas looks like at our house. 

I made a colorful holiday inspired wreath for my front door with items all purchased at the dollar store. I found an empty cake stand/punch bowl I wasn't using so I filled it up with leftover ribbon and ornaments.

This mini semi truck driven by santa is one of my favorite Christmas decorations.


You can tell we don't do just red & green in our house for Christmas...we do bright and colorful. Bentley looks so cute in his "Ho, Ho" bandanna.


This year I wrapped my gifts with this really cool Typography inspired wrapping paper by French Bull and tons of colorful wired ribbon.

I also printed these super cute gift tags online from {Eat Drink Chic}.


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your families. 

Happy Holidays

Kc, Alex & Bentley

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment